Personalized, Fine Art Image Editing
- I scan photographs up to 8 x 10 inches with typical resolutions of 800 pixels per inch (higher for small, high-quality images or as otherwise needed). In addition to photographs, I also scan large-format transparencies, maps, documents, artwork, and more. I scan "wide-open" to 16-bit TIFF files in order to yield the highest quality possible and allow the most latitude in editing and restoration.
- I digitize 35 mm slides to color-managed, high bit-depth files with about 6,000 x 4,000 pixels, capturing essentially all the data in most frames and allowing full-quality prints up to about 20 x 30 inches depending on original image quality.
- I can edit your images to bring out their best for printing and other uses. I can also repair scratches, damage, and make other edits as needed. Whether you would like a collection of family photos digitized and corrected for printing, sharing, or book creation, or you have an historical or other important image for which you need high-quality scans or repair work done, I can provide the quality and level of attention and customization you need for your project.
- I can create files in the sizes and formats you need for your project, all with full color-managment.
- If you have a high-quality photo book in mind, I can help you get from a collection of original photos or slides to beautiful, restored images laid out in a well-designed book you can order online, on-demand.
- Or, if you are producing your own book, and would like support scanning and preparing images, I can get you there.
- I charge a flat rate of $60 per hour for all work with a $60 minimum. Or, if you prefer, I can provide you with a quote.
If you would like more information or to coordinate a project, please send me a note. I am located in Boulder Colorado.